PO Box 13829, Onehunga, Ph 09 256 0503
Part Time position
The Fiji Community Association of Auckland Inc is looking for a suitably experienced person to manage its expanding community activities on a part time basis.
The Association is seeking to appoint a Manager. Reporting to the Executive Committee he/she will be responsible for the delivery of strategic direction and effective implementation of the Association’s annual plans.
The Manager will have:
· leadership and relationship management experience.
· proven financial and project management skills
· the ability to demonstrate credibility within the Fiji community as well as with funding agencies.
· sound understanding of Fiji’s multi ethnic cultures
· previous involvement with community projects and preferably holds a relevant tertiary qualification.
Interested persons are invited to send their application form (which can be downloaded from the association’s website www.aucklandfiji.org.nz), curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees to:
P. O. Box 23 696
Initial enquiries can be made to him on 09 270 1003 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 15th June 2007